Bring Up Nebraska coordinates existing resources within a community, enabling young adults and families to determine their own paths toward well-being goals, and lifts up their lived experiences to shape the well-being system. Longer-term solutions are designed to increase family and community protective factors, strengthen parent and child resiliency, increase self-sufficiency, and realize positive life outcomes.
Bring Up Nebraska goals:
- Work to keep children safe, support strong parents, and help families address challenges before they become a crisis.
- Bring new and flexible funding to the community collaboratives and overall prevention work
- Remove the policy and funding barriers to prevention work
- Inspire new partners to get involved in the community collaboratives
- Educate communities about their child well-being data and evidence-based prevention strategies
- Educate Nebraskans about why moving solutions "upstream" is the right thing to do